Welcome to the Joel Bauer & Associates Affiliate program! Here’s how it works:
- You must submit an application with your information so we can create your account. We do have rules for who can and cannot participate (detailed in our affiliate agreement here). By submitting an application you agree to the terms.
- To receive credit for any referral you MUST use your unique affiliate link. We may, at our discretion, choose to award you affiliate credit for previously referred clients, or for those referred in person, but this is a courtesy and based on our evaluation of specific circumstances. A client may not be claimed by more than one affiliate and in case of dispute, our decision is final.
- Referral fees will be paid out as we receive payments, with a minimum hold time of 30 days after a payment is received (further details are in the full text of the affiliate agreement). The standard affiliate commission rate is 10% unless otherwise noted in writing.
- If you have a client account with us, you must be in good standing to receive affiliate commissions. Please contact us directly if you have questions.
- Payments can only be processed for you as an affiliate if you have submitted identification documents and completed a w9 form as legally required by the IRS.
You must review and agree to the full terms of our affiliate program to participate. Your submission of an application, and further submission of items in 5 above, signifies your acceptance of this agreement.