1. What to wear?
Dress the way you want to be perceived. It is recommended to wear a suit. It can be basic black suit and wear a dress shirt in one of the five colors Joel teaches. White, Pink, Red, Royal Blue, Yellow. Again, this is not mandatory. You will want to dress the way you want to be perceived.
2. Is photography/recording allowed?
Yes, but only during times specified by Joel. This is some of the most effective, high value sales and marketing training available today, and it's not to livestreamed or shared outside of the room.
3. What should I bring?
* Healthy snacks to keep your energy levels up.
* A sweater or a blanket – the room is kept very cold.
* A charger for your phone.
* A notebook and several pens.
* A positive attitude.